A simple and flexible framework contract that allows you to process, on demand, your cyber needs
Manage cyber threats thanks to our advanced expertise delivered in service mode.
We cover four main areas:
• Cyber Threat Intelligence
• Vulnerability Management
• Forensic Analysis
• Incident Response
24/7 global support through all stages of the incident response process
Ensure the protection of your most sensitive infrastructures and data with our incident response service.
We support you at each step of an Incident Response: detection, containment, reconstruction and crisis management, while respecting your operational constraints.
Our solution offers you a service of distant investigation and qualification of your incidents and an immediate reactivity. We offer you an international 24/7 service of containment and then restoration of systems by our European teams of CSIRT experts.
We also help you once the crisis is under control to rehabilitate and improve the protection in place, with the development of a tailor-made strategy.Discover More
Assess the technical protection of your critical assets
We support you to gain assurance in your organisation’s vulnerability assessment and management processes through a realistic simulation of a hacker attack. We help you with the preparation and execution of technical audits and high-grade custom penetration tests in accordance with your environment and needs. We offer the following IT penetrations tests:
Cyber Crisis Management Exercise
Test your organisation’s capacities and develop your CyberResilience through Crisis Management
Our Crisis Management Exercise is a set of techniques and means that enable an organisation to prepare, manage and resolve a cyber crisis. The objective is to improve the structure, procedures, communication and coordination of an organisation through lessons learned.
- Customisable scenarios tailored to your business
- Cyber-attacks based on real-life cases
- A simulated crisis involving all of your services
- Animation by our cyber experts
- Feedback and complete report on lessons learned
4 different packages tailored to your needs
- Theoretical training: A course on the fundamentals and specifics of cyber crisis management to equip your organisation with the tools and best practises for effective crisis communication
- Practical training: A practical case study that highlights the importance of effective crisis management for your organisation’s employees
- Discovery exercise: A crisis tabletop simulation including the testing of real-time decision-making processes and systems within your company, including your CISO, Finance, HR and Communication teams
- Global exercise: Adding a real cyber-attack to a simulated information system with our CyberRange, training your decisional and operational teams (including your system administrators and SOC staff)