PACLIDO aims at securing the IoT by integrating algorithms and light cryptographic protocols in connected objects to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and authentication of the data exchanged. These innovations will provide security and performance guarantees that are required by players in the IoT field.
The PACLIDO use-cases will focus on smart city, smart home, industry 4.0 but also more diverse markets such as e-health, defence, connected industry etc.
- Develop efficient and competitive algorithms on three of the most used platforms in IoT
- Engage in a standardising process of algorithms and protocols
Our role in the project
We are active in the cryptography part and provided industry 4.0 use-cases & State of the Art. We:
- participated in the design of cryptography algorithms/protocols
- implemented the software versions of protocols/algorithms on the 3 targeted platforms, safety validation (radio penetration test, auxiliary channel analysis)
- integrated the algorithms/protocols developed in CymID IoT
- implemented standardisation approaches and scientific publications
Finally, we enabled an improvement of security functions in CymID IoT by improving security layer performance