As a globally active industrial group and aircraft manufacturer, we at Airbus also have to face new and targeted cyber attacks on a daily basis. In addition, digitalisation and the growing accessibility of IT systems are leading to ever-widening attack surfaces and risks. As a result, the IT security requirements for organisations and responsible persons are also increasing.
To detect these increasingly sophisticated attacks on time, we at Airbus CyberSecurity have developed a Use-Case Factory Framework. Are you wondering what it’s all about? Find out more in our webinar (in German language) on Tuesday,18th May 2021 at 2pm:
- Airbus CyberSecurity SOC – How and why?
- Use-Case Factory Live Demo & Lessons Learnt
- Questions & Answers
- Andreas Krause, Head of Sales Germany
- Daniel Lewerenz, Sales Manager Germany
- Lukas Mahl, Cyber Security Engineer
If you have any questions, contact us: email@example.com.
Back to Events