Do you have a great understanding of current IT methodologies, processes and tools? Are you interested in cyber security, but also curious about the captivating world of aerospace?
If so, you’d be a perfect fit for Airbus CyberSecurity’s Defence & Space Programmes Team.
Learn more about our current projects, discover how we work, and come prepared with your own questions!
You could join our team as one of the following:
- Software Developer (d/f/m)
- Cybersecurity Architect (d/f/m)
- Cybersecurity Architect for Aerospace & Research (d/f/m)
- Cybersecurity IT Engineer for Aerospace Applications (d/f/m)
- Microsoft Exchange Specialist (d/f/m)
- Microsoft Client Specialist (d/f/m)
- Active Directory Specialist (d/f/m)
- Cyber Security Crypto Expert (d/f/m)
Interested in these cyber security jobs? Then participate to our Recruitment Day. During this event you will have the possibility to exchange with a hiring manager and our Talent Acquisition Partners during a dedicated time slot for you. After registration our Talent Acquisition Partner will contact you to provide specific details on the Recruitment Day.
Sign up now
We ask that you upload your CV when registering for this event. Our hiring team will then get in touch with you to discuss next steps.
Philip is already working as an Aeronautical Cyber Security Architect in Frank’s team:
“I love working in the aeronautical sector and combining my engineering skills with cyber security challenges.
Collaborating with safety and security specialists on aircraft design is very rewarding.
Plus, seeing the fruits of your work (fancy I know!) flying above your head is incredibly exciting.”
Read his story here.Join Philip’s team now
Employee benefits at a glance:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Airward programme to reward extraordinary performance
- On-site canteen, medical services, nursery school and sports facilities
- Employee discounts on services including insurance, car leasing, travel and more
- Training opportunities tailored to you
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- A positive work-life balance, including generous parental leave, paid and unpaid holidays
We look forward to meeting you on November 18th!Sign up now