As lead partner, Airbus CyberSecurity will be present at the ICS CYBERSECURITY event in London from 25-26th April 2018.
Join one of the two talks of the day:
TAKING THE VISUAL APPROACH TO IDENTIFYING AND MANAGING YOUR NIS DIRECTIVE RISK
ANDREW COOKE, Head of Cyber Consulting
9:40-10:10am, 25th April 2018
- Identifying OT assets, processes and networks that support delivery of your business objectives
- Facilitating cross organisational collaboration
- Creating a visual picture/modelling of organisational OT risk and attack path mapping, as well as traditional risk modelling
- See it, map it, mitigate it
- Proposing the Airbus tool; that creates risk trees and dependency maps, as well as failure mode analysis to help identify the most critical systems
PANEL DISCUSSION: HOW CAN YOU PREPARE FOR THE NIS DIRECTIVE?
- What impact is the NIS Directive going to have for your organisation?
- How should you be preparing the NIS Directive?
- Understanding your role in implementing the NIS Directive
- Demonstrating best practice under the new NIS Directives
Ben Worthy, Senior ICS Security Consultant, Airbus
Dan Tofan, Expert in Network and Information Security, European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) / Senior Speaker, National Cyber / Security Centre
Andreas Neumann, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
Chris Johnson, Head of Computing Science / Steering / Group member of the NCSC ICS, Glasgow University
Ewan Duncan, Group Head of Security, Associated British Ports
Date: 26-27 April 2018
Location: London Hilton Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom
Visit the website for further information.