Airbus CyberSecurity at the European Cyber Week 2019 in Rennes, France
For the fourth time, Rennes hosts the European Cyber Week from 19 to 21 November, an event organised by Pôle d’excellence cyber and its partners including Airbus CyberSecurity. During three days, several events will take place.
Airbus CyberSecurity will be present at the following events:
The C&ESAR 2019 will take place on 19 & 20 November 2019 in Rennes under the theme “Virtualisation and Cybersecurity”.
As part of the European Cyber Week 2019 (ECW), C&ESAR conference addresses virtualisation in information systems and exposure to cyber threat.
Meet our recruiters at the Recruitment Forum on the first day of the European Cyber Week and find out more about all our open positions in our different locations.
Whether you are a data mining professional, a passionate Geo Find All, a hacker tired of the usual challenges, a student, a data scientist with a bright future or a veteran of attack graphs, we are waiting for you!
This IA & Cyber challenge is open to everyone, but limited to 12 teams of 5 people: you must therefore pre-register as soon as possible, individually or as a team. Deadline: 23 September!
The final of the competition will take place on 20th November 2019 in Rennes, in two phases :
- In the morning, your team will have the chance to do a dry run in order to perform the last adjustments.
- In the afternoon, each team will try to demonstrate the effectiveness of its algorithms.
At the end of the final battle, the 3 best “intelligences” will receive the prices of the jury.
This challenge is co-organised as part of the European Cyber Week by Airbus CyberSecurity, Amossys, Diateam and Thales, with the support of the Ministry of the Armed Forces (DGA and COMCYBER) and under the auspices of the Pôle d’excellence cyber.
More information and registration: https://www.challenge-ia-ecw.eu/
Presentation by Airbus CyberSecurity from 9:35-10:30am by:
- M. Adrien BECUE, Responsable de R&T and Innovation : Introduction of Airbus CyberSecurity’s innovation activities
- M. Alexandre DEY, Doctorant : Demonstration on the security of Artificial Intelligence
- M. Guillaume ANSEL, Doctorant : Demonstration on Artificial Intelligence for security
- M.Sylvain NAVERS, Responsable de l’ingénierie IA : Prospective vision for the application of Artificial Intelligence in cybersecurity
The Capture The Flag is open to European students specialised in cyber security. The best talents will gather for the final of this “Capture The Flag” in Rennes on 21 November.
Who can participate?
Higher education students, from France and 5 other European countries: Belgium, Estonia , Finland, Germany & Spain.
How to join?
- Preregistration phase: from 23rd September 2019
- Qualification phase: online, starting from 12th October 2019
- Final phase: 21st November at « Couvent des Jacobins » in Rennes
Airbus CyberSecurity is once again making its CyberRange training platform available. This platform uses high-performance servers to host and launch one or more virtualised or hybrid training information systems in parallel.
Cybersecurity at the core of a European strategic autonomy: What benefits for the companies?
09:30 – 10:30 – 1st panel discussion: Is Europe still lagging behind in cybersecurity market? Myths and realities of the global competition
- Charlotte Graire, Head of Strategy & Business Development, Airbus CyberSecurity
- LE COZ Baptiste, Syndicat Inter Hospitalier de Bretagne (SIB)
- Neil Sandford, Business Development Manager, Welsh Government
- Gerd Mueller, Sales Director EU Institutions secunet International