Our Workshop on Wednesday 11th November from 09:40 to 12:30
Title: Convergence of Space and Cyber to achieve Multi-Domain Resiliency
Moderation: Dr. Frank Schubert, Head of Defence and Aerospace Security, Airbus CyberSecurity
The resilience of the armed forces and civil critical infrastructure hence can depend largely on the resilience of the space domain. As satellites and their user and control equipment consist of cyber-physical components that interact with other systems and potentially cloud services, special attention lies on the safeguarding of the resilience of such devices.
- 09:45-10:00: Introduction, Dr. Frank Schubert
- 10:00-10:30: “Cyber in Space” Massimo Mercati, Head of the Security Office, European Space Agency
- 10:30-11:00: “A Space Parable: Takeaways from Exploiting Satellite Broadband”, James Pavur, University of Oxford
- 11:00-11:15: Break
- 11:15-11:45: “Applications of quantum protocols and post-quantum crypto in aerospace“, Prof. Dr. Thomas Strang, German Aerospace Center
- 11:45-12:15: “Advancing Cybersecurity Across Domains in Support of Military, Homeland Security Forces, and Critical Infrastructure Protection”, Constantin Schlachetzki, IABG
- 12:15-12:30: Q&A, discussion, conclusion.
Visit the website for further information.
Back to Events